Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Apocryphal Text

http://apocryphaltextpoetry.com/apocryphal_text_v2_no1.htm

Here's an online journal I've got poems in. My poem is "The Pig Circus" which I wrote when I first moved to Athens back in 2003. It's bursting at the seams with various ideas I was having at that time. It also features Athens prominently, such as the now defunct cafe on mainstreet where I sat oogling some girl while writing the poem. It's in my upcoming book "A New Quarantine Will Take My Place," which is being published by Apostrophe Books in the near future.

The journal also has good stuff by people like Danielle Pafunda, Tony Tost and others.

And it has a picture of a mafia bear.

And Tim Early was the guest editor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amish Trivedi said...

Blue Sky, I presume?

Great place to ogle girls!

10:23 AM  
Blogger François Luong said...

I really like the page layout. It's unobstructive and effective, unlike many other online journals where the poems have to compete with other gizmos for the reader's attention.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home