Saturday, October 11, 2008

Defense

I passed my dissertation defense.

I had never met Ronald Bogue before (only communicated over email), even though I was at UGA for a couple of years and though I've read a lot of what he has written about Deleuze and Guattari. He was very cool. It's strange how departments keep people (not just languages) apart. So many people in the English department don't know that we have one of the premier Deleuzian scholars in our very own university, only not in the English department.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amish Trivedi said...

Congrats, Boss!

9:26 AM  
Blogger CLAY BANES said...

Passing's good.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Josh Maday said...

Congrats on passing your dissertation defense, Johannes.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Sandra Simonds said...

congrats to my favorite swede!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Max said...

Good job, Johannes.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home