Monday, April 20, 2009

Facebook quizzes

I took two quizzes on Facebook tonight. Of "evil dictators" I am Castro (since when did he join the ranks?). Of literary periods, I am "postmodern." Which apparently mean that my personality somehow resembles Don Delillo's and Pynchon's novels. Very insightful. Almost as insightful as the "What Romantic Poet are you" quiz I took a while back (Shelley of course). I should have said something about impaling people in that evil people quiz and I would have gotten Vlad the Impaler.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rauan Klassnik said...

Careful, Johannes, there's no end to those quizzes ! it's a slippery slope

8:26 PM  
Blogger brian (baj) salchert said...

Rauan's comment reminded me: My first online experiences were in 2000 and one of the places I was posting was on Tripod. They had some free games there, and I became addicted until I received this message: "Thank you for letting us waste your time."

2009-04-21

8:41 AM  
Blogger Amish Trivedi said...

Facebook is the modern equiv of the Dark Side. It's terribly attractive; it draws you in with fear (of being cut off from people); and it's not really all that bad once you accept that it has the ability to control you.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home